Maximum adhesion through science
Like many 3D print filament material, PVDF can be difficult to adhere to the print bed surface. One approach to improving surface adhesion is to reduce the crystallinity of the monomer by the addition of non-fluoropolymer components. While this may lead to improved print bed adhesion, it may result in the loss of desirable material properties such as upper use temperature, chemical corrosion and inflammability. There must be a better approach.
Nile Polymers is pleased to introduce Fluorinar-B™ with Fluorosmooth™ for enhanced surface adhesion and no warping.
Stop wasting your time!
Do-overs stink in 3D printing. Now large parts can be made without warping or loss of print bed adhesion. The final print remains perfectly flat after completion and cooling. Keep in mind that the printed part must be fully cooled prior to removal from the glass bed. We’ve warned you! Fluorosmooth™ eliminates warping by creating an exceptionally high bond strength with the glass build plate. Premature part removal may result in damage to the glass print bed surface. Extreme adhesion! Proceed with caution!
Do you want to test the Fluorinar-B™ PVDF filament on your printer? Fill out the adjacent form and we will send you a 5-meter sample of either 1.75 mm or 2.85 mm filament. Print something with our Fluorinar-B™ filament and let us know how it works for you.
Additional information about Fluorinar™ PVDF filament and PVDF in general can be found on the following pages:
- Fluorinar-C™ 3D Filament Technical Data Sheet
- Fluorinar-C™ 3D Filament Safety Data Sheet
- Fluorinar-H™ 3D Filament Technical Data Sheet
- Fluorinar-H™ 3D Filament Safety Data Sheet
- Kynar® Chemical Resistance Chart
- Fluorinar-H™ PVDF Filament Overview
- Fluorinar-C™ PVDF Filament Overview
- PVDF Filament for Industrial 3D Printing
- Successful Prints with Fluorinar™ PVDF Filaments